ShareThis

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Quick and easy... my lazy cooking

Yes I know, I'm getting lazy but getting home at 8 pm, the last thing I wanted to do was..... COOK.
So I grabbed a pack of Pick N Pay Ham And Mushroom Pasta & Sauce....










Quick and easy.
Heat the 125 ml of milk
and 375 ml of water with 
30 ml of margarine 
in a microwaveable bowl, on high for 2 minutes.

Add the contents of the packet and cook for 12 - 15 minutes
(I used a small 800WD combi grill/microwave and it took me 10 minutes)
Stirring ever 2 - 3 minutes (AND DO REMEMBER TO STIR)
*I got a bit side tracked (watching Chuck) and forgot to stir a couple of times*

Cover and stand for 2 minutes.

Voila!! a quick and easy meal.


(an idea) You can always add chopped red and green peppers or diced smoked ham.
Sprinkle with freshly chopped herbs or grated cheese and finish with freshly ground black pepper.

PS: there are many flavors to choose from ~ not just mushrooms.
  
I added a salad just to complete the meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment